POPPING UP: COLOR BLOCKING

Have you noticed that color blocking is all over the fashion world. It is definitely a hot trend right now with it's mix of bold, bright colors!
I can't help but notice how color blocking was an interiors trend of the past  - and how it has slightly been showing back up in current interiors. I'm going to go ahead and say - that color blocking will soon be wildly seen in the modern interiors world. I can see it faintly fading from fashion and hitting home decor with a big bang- let's stay on the look out. 
What's more fun than incorporating pops of bright + bold colors into your home or office. I'm on board this train - I can't seem to get enough color! And wow, can you get over that couch?! I can hardly stand it - vintage frame, plush velour textiles, + blending color palette, it's so so good. 

images: 1 2 3 4


 
09 10