HOT OFF THE PRESS: TRIBEZA

WOO HOO! If you haven't heard from this or that, let me fill you on some fantastic news!  The always incredible Tribeza magazine has spotlighted Magpie Fields in the Exposed article of this September Style Issue! It's so exciting to see Magpie Fields getting noticed by sources whose work I truly admire - Tribeza always delivers in content, photography, and design.

Tribeza will have the September issue on their site soon where you will be able to find the full digital issue - along with past issues, and if you're in the ATX area, you can swing by and pick one up...for free. I really encourage you all to take a peak at it - the pages are maxed out with goodness.  This month's Exposed article on Magpie Fields is found here!  Also, you can now check out the Austin Home article that I posted about on their website

Great opportunities have mysteriously opened themselves up, and I'm humbled at how God is molding this young business. I couldn't be more thrilled to be on this journey and seeing it progress and develop daily right before my eyes.  I thank you all for your love, support, and kind words (especially my husband who encouraged me to begin this journey and who has to deal with it all) - each piece of encouragement I hold near to my heart.  With your help, I know Magpie Fields will become a solid platform for our mission: green living, global impact, and giving back. So what do you ya say? Let's keep walking together side by side. 
 
09 10