Watson Kennedy

Watson Kennedy
Captivating fine living, home, and life.



I absolutely love it when I hear of new unique shops, and my aunt, who lives in Salem, did just that for me today.  Being a visual display designer herself, she loves all things VISUAL that deliver eye candy, as do I.  She sent me an email with a link to a shop sitting close to Salem in Seattle, WA. Sitting there is a series of shops known as Watson Kennedy.  Since their opening in 1998, the store has successfully been able to open two more locations besides the original in Pike Place Market. After being smitten by what this company has to offer, I knew I had to share. We can all give thanks to Aunt Charlotte.  Enjoy!

This lovely shade of green has me in the mood for a 
sundress and a glass of iced cold lemonade.



 
09 10