Allow me to Introduce Myself

It has been a while since we have last met, and a lot of changes (all wonderful) have taken place. Let me break it down for you:

1. I've moved from beautiful Miami Beach, FL to the country hills of Austin, TX. My husband recently accepted a position, and so we gladly made the move to the capitol of Texas.
image from here

2. I'm thrilled and uncomfortably anxious to introduce to you Magpie Fields, a one stop shop for  vintage, resurrected, and fabulously eclectic found goods from around the world. After much stubbornness on my part, I have run out of excuses why I shouldn't step out in faith and follow what I was meant to do, open shop. Magpie Fields will be web based and shipments will be made globally.  SO, lets get this thing rolling! Magpie Fields will be opening it's e-tail doors late this Fall! The talented Lisa Cohn behind Birdie Birdie is designing the brand/site, and her, as well as her work, is amazing. I can't wait to share. Updates to come...!!!

3. Finally, I'm heading to Round Top, Texas for the Fall Antique Week!
image from here

I'm sure to round up some goodies for the shop. I'll be sure to take pics, but until then I'll leave you with images of the Lincoln Road Flea Market in Miami Beach that I found some treasures at last Fall. Good times.



 
09 10