FEATURED FIND: PLEASANTVILLE TRAY


Happy Friday friends! 

I wanted to send you all off this weekend loaded with inspiration from this week's "feature find" selected from the shop.  This weeks feature is the newly added Pleasantville Tray - This mid-century beauty has a quirky illustration hand painted with a soothing color palette. The piece is signed by the artist, C.P. Meter, and is in pristine condition - it's quite the find!
Don't you love the cut-out geometric shapes along the edge with the flash of gold paint?! I really just want to be a a part of that mariachi band - well i'm saying it's mariachi, but who really knows.
So if your in love with this tray as much as I am, but are thinking - "How would I use that in my space besides displaying it on the wall as art?". Well, I'm glad you asked because there are a world of options for this tray or any tray that fits your fancy - take a look at a handful of ideas below.
image: 1/2/3/4/5
Have a lovely weekend! xo - e

 
09 10