INSPIRATION: WHITE SANDS

Happy Friday everyone - to end this week, I wanted to share with you (as promised) some pics from my trip out West to White Sands National Monument.  I discovered White Sands through the Instagram feed of creative genius, Chelsea Fullerton of Go! Forth Creative.  Her pictures were captivating and once she told me that this place was only one state away in New Mexico...I had to go. Thanks Chelsea!
These pictures will give you a glimpse of the beauty that can be seen there... honestly, it is the most naturally beautiful place I have ever seen. None of these images have filters or color editing - It still leaves me speechless...
White Sands is acres of natural dunes of gypsum (mineral) that have been dusted off of the mountains and carried by the wind. It's absolutely fascinating... 

- enjoy, xo - e



 
09 10